Maternity Information From Piedmont Atlanta
Please see the documents below for important information from Piedmont Atlanta Hospital regarding April maternity classes and maternity tours.
- April Materity Classes Go Virtual - Childbirth, Breastfeeding, and Baby Basics
- Maternity Center Tour Information During COVID-19
Help Minimize the Spread of COVID-19
- Our practice is open during the regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- Currently, we are continuing to see our obstetric patients as well as any patients with a gynecologic emergency.
- Routine annual exams are being postponed at this time.
- We advise that any patient who feels ill or has a fever to stay at home and call us or her primary care physician.
- We also advise that you try to avoid bringing any extra guests to your appointment.
- Given the increase in community transmission of COVID-19, and continued influenza and RSV activity, Piedmont hospital has a revised visitor policy.
- For patients in women's services units, there will be a limit of ONE visitor.
- No individual under the age of 18 will be allowed in the Women's services units.
- This means that you are only allowed ONE visitor during your stay on the Labor & Delivery, Antepartum and postpartum units.
Thank you for your PATIENCE and COOPERATION!
Coronavirus (Covid19) Resources
- Georgia Department of Public Health - Official COVID-19 Page
- COVID-19 Information from American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Coronavirus, COVID-19 for New Moms
- CDC COVID19 Infographic
- CDC COVID19 Fact Sheet - What You Need to Know
- CDC COVID19 Fact Sheet - What to Do If You Are Sick with Covid19
- 10 Things Every Pregnant Woman Should Know About Coronavirus Disease
- Piedmont Hospital Notice to Patients and Visitors on the Coronavirus Outbreak